Feb. 1—Board Member selections (open to the public) 6:30 pm at the EDC/Chamber office.
Feb. 15—Field cleanup day 10 am—complete.
Feb. 22—First day of practice.
Cost $90 for first baseball player, $70 per additional baseball player. Players can choose their own jersey number for an additional $10.
In-person registration only. MUST BRING BIRTH CERTIFICATE
What does your registration cover?
- Jersey top and cap
- Equipment – catcher’s gear, equipment bag and bucket of practice balls per team
- Field Maintenance – Chalk, bases, mowing fields, prepping fields for each game
- Payment of umpires
- Game balls
- Contribution to upgrades to fields
- Contribution to HYSA scholarship
Baseball Board Members:
- Michael Portman, Commissioner (term expires after 2020 season)
- Mike Stephens, VP of Kid Pitch (term expires after 2020 season)
- Steve Hance, VP of Coach Pitch (term has expired)
- Kelly Grant, Treasurer (term has expired)
- Amber Carter, Secretary (term has expired)
- Catrina Portman (vacating), Concessions (term expires after 2020 season)
- Larry Windon (vacating), Equipment (term expires after 2020 season)
- Monte Walker, Uniforms (term expires after 2020 season)